Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pic Dump

Finally got my PopSugar box and my Diamond Candle (yay!) that I ordered.




This month brought a Nicholas Sparks' novel Safe Haven (*snort*), Sweethearts, dark chocolate pearls from MarieBelle New York, Connoisseurs Quick Jewelry Cleanser, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Romantic, a bright yellow (and actually cute) pair of Hanky Panky underroos and a Brokedown Wrap for after a shower.

I pay $35 a month for the box, this is my second one and I'm pretty happy about it so far.  You can get your own at https://musthave.popsugar.com/ and if you use the code REFERFRIENDS you'll get $5 off your first box!

Then I also got my Diamond Candle today


Smells so good I wanna eat it.
The diamond.  At least, it better be!
If you haven't heard of these, each candle you order has a ring inside it.  It's worth either $10, $100, $1000 or $5000.  Plus, they're all natural.  Go here if you're intrigued: http://www.diamondcandles.com/

Honestly, these candles smell so flipping good, they'd be worth it even without the ring.  I'll be sure to snap a pic of which one I got.

As for my elbow, this is what it looked like yesterday:


I think I might miss him when he's gone.
At least, I'm pretty sure it was from yesterday.  I've taken so many damn photos of the thing that I'm losing track.

Last, but certainly not least, here was my pitty, sleeping on me last night.


Long days of eating and farting are tiring.
All for now, XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!