Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I yam what I yam!

And unfortunately, today I am making like Popeye.  

I wish I could say that meant I was eating a lot of spinach and beating up bad guys, but alas, I can't.

My right eye was bothering me a ton last night.  I thought something might have gotten on my contact, so I tossed it and put in a new one.  Apparently, that didn't help because somehow I scratched my eye in my sleep.

So now I'm walking around looking like the Sailor Man himself, with one eye half closed.

Me today, with less pipe and more vagina.

I'm not nearly as sexy as Popeye though, so I can't carry off the one-eyed look.  

At least now I have an excuse to chase my dogs while yelling "I'm strong to the finitch, 'cus I eats me spinitch!"

I have no excuse for the rest of the time though.  But at least I can milk it for all it's worth today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!