Friday, February 22, 2013

A little something I like to call 'dogma'

Hey darlings.

Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately.  Honestly, I've been pretty busy.  Just not busy with anything that is even close to interesting.

I've mostly been Spring cleaning, reorganizing my place, running overdue errands and the like.  

The most eventful thing that happened to me was Lila yanked my feet out from under me when I was going down the (marble) stairs on my way to let the dogs out.

I didn't fall down the stairs, but I landed on my ass, elbow first.

This is how my right elbow (and normally my left elbow) looks:

Yep.  That's an elbow.

And this is what my left elbow looks like right now.

Looks like an alien is about to burst out.

That was last night.  Tonight it has some lovely shades of purple, maroon, violet and indigo going on.  I'm a walking art piece.

A deformed, walking art piece.

Anyway.  Onto the dogma.

If you're wondering, this is a term that my friend made up (not having to do with religion, btw) that is a mix between 'dog' and 'karma'.

Dogma!

Lila loves to fart.  Loves it.  And when she does, she goes all wiggly and pretends to be embarrassed while dancing around.  She's not fooling anyone though.  She thinks it's fucking hilarious.

And that whole thing would be cute if I wasn't busy hanging my head out the window and gasping for oxygen.

Earlier tonight she had horrible gas.  Horrible.  Like, a cross between mustard gas and the sulfur emissions from the deepest parts of Hades.  But less pleasant.

So, she was snoozing away, curled up into a tight little pitty ball like she likes to do when I hear this long, little "Pffft!"

I look over to see that she farted.  In her own face.  To which that lovely, signature aroma of her's woke her up.  She farted herself awake.

Of course, the pussy didn't stick around.  I swear her eyes were watering as she ran from the room.  Not so funny, is it??

Dogma, bitch!

I think I laughed for about 20 minutes.  

Now, as an apology for being so boring lately, here's a video that's been making the rounds lately.  I normally wouldn't post a vid like this, as I would feel bad for the video creator, but since she posted it herself, I say hey, why not?

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!