Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy VD!

Valentine's Day, of course.  Not that other VD.  Ya whores.

So, I'm sure you're all dying to know how the date went.  And I think it went very well.

We met up at a local bar, which is a great little homey type spot, for a couple drinks.  It was about 8:30 when we got there and the bar was pretty empty.

I guess all the regular sinners stayed in thanks to Ash Wednesday.

Not us, obv.

We sat there for a couple hours, just talking, laughing, chatting with the (very nice) bartender.  Who was from WA.  I love meeting fellow Washingtonians.

Anyway, back to Tall and Yummy.  We talked about all the usual stuff.  Work, sports, hobbies, the Pope, travel, etc.

It was really just a fun, laidback time.  At about 11:30 we called it a night and he drove me home, which wasn't far.

And, well.. I gotta keep some things private, no?

Guess we'll see where it goes.

Oh, and because I'm sure someone will ask.. No, I haven't progressed on that one resolution.

Not yet, anyway.






2 comments:

  1. Move to California. New York is too cold. Plus, rent is too high. If you like warm weather LA. If you like a New York state of mind, try San Francisco. If you like smog, Frenso.

    I'm enjoying the blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is cold. In fact, we're supposed to get another 1-3 inches on Saturday. Yipee. Heh. I've thought about CA as well, it's beautiful out there. Alas, I think I'm a NYC girl at heart. Now, if I win the lotto, I'm all for buying a beach house. ;) Guess I should start playing the lotto.

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!