Thursday, April 4, 2013

I had a couple of dreams.

Huh.  This was weird.  

My post titled *was* going to be "I had a dream.. No, really." but I was like, wait.. Isn't today something to do with Dr MLK Jr?

Duh.  It's the 45th anniversary of his assassination.  RIP, Dr.  :(

So, the title just didn't seem, you know.  Right.

But I did have a couple of dreams.  Sadly, not the kind that are going to change the world for the better or anything important like that.

Nope.  They were just the usual.  Sex and money.

But they were fantastic.

The first, I was in Mad Men.  Not like, the TV show.  But if Mad Men was real.  Everyone was there and I was Don Draper's new secretary.

You can imagine how that went.  Bow chicka wow wow..

Side note: Dreamworld Don Draper is fantastic.  


Then! 

Then, right before it got really, really good?  My fucking bell rang.  At like 6 AM.  

I felt it was in bell-ringer's best interest that I did NOT open the door.  That motherfucker.

I can't believe my *dream self* can't even progress on her #5 Resolution. 
(See: http://nninwonderland.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-new-year-new-set-of-resolutions-to.html)

WTF, yo?

When I finally fell back to sleep I ended up at the Venetian in Vegas with a couple of friends and my dad.  We were all playing the nickle slots and I won $200,000.

Why do my dreams have to be better than my real life?  Seriously, why?

Of course, I didn't want to get out of bed.  And really, really wish that bed was located in Vegas.

I hate when my dreams are so much better than real life.

Phooey.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!