Friday, April 12, 2013

Funny Shit Friday

Good news, everyone!

I am now in possession of the knowledge that I can take a punch!

So long as I'm the one doing the punching, that is.  Huh.  Perhaps that isn't good news after all.

Yes, people.  I punched myself in the face this morning.  Accidentally, of course.  And I was very sorry about it afterwards and will be having flowers delivered to myself later.

Anyway.  Early this morning I woke up to having very few covers on myself.  My pitty burrito-ed herself into them.  So, there I was attempting to pull them up to myself.

Side note.. A 60 lb pit bull that doesn't feel like moving, magically gains 300 lbs instantly.  It's science.

SO.  There I am yanking the covers up to myself, and making very little progress, when I dunno what happened.  My hand slipped?  Lost my grip? 

WHAMMO!

Right in the kisser.

I know it's physically impossible for dogs to laugh.  And I was probably just a little dazed from my unintended sucker punch.. But I would *swear* I could hear that pit bull bitch snickering.

To get my mind off of the fact that I am now in a domestic violence relationship with myself.. Here's a few funnies.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!  And remember, there is no excuse for abuse.  Even if you're the one that's doing the abusing.  NO EXCUSE.




















XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!