Monday, April 22, 2013

Bad.. So bad.

Hello, my darlings!

So, I've decided to start a new blog, in addition to this one.

Because there can never be enough of me out there on the interwebz.  Amiright? Or amiright?

It's just going to be a collection of the messages I receive on dating sites.  

Pretty straightforward and oh-so-hilarious.

And a lot sad.

Very, very sad.

In a hilarious way.

Anyhooters.. Mosey on over there to check it out, if ya would!

Bad Dating Messages

Besides that, everything has been pretty mellow.  I'm supposed to have drinks sometime this week with a new guy.

Not anyone from the new blog, of course.  Though I bet that would make for some hilarious material.. Hm..

Oh, right.  Drinks.  I've also been chatting with another guy recently and may meet up sometime this week or next.  And today I was texted by a bartender than I met last week.

Apparently, I gave him my number.  Heh.

Baby, I am on FIRE this week.  And it's only Monday!

Here's to not burning out by Wednesday!  Whee!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!