Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Well, that wasn't so bad..

Last night, I mean.

Yes, I *finally* went on a date.

It's been like 2 months or so since the last one.  *hangs head in shame*

I can't help it though, I am just so damn picky.  About really stupid stuff too.  Like "OMG, that's NOT how you USE a SEMICOLON, you IDIOT.  BYE."

Not, not really, but you get the idea.

It was weird.. I was waffling between being excited and not-so-excited.  I had had a headache all day and wasn't looking forward to getting ready and doing my hair and finding an outfit then walking down to the bar and sitting around and blah blah blah.

But I sucked it up and went.

And I'm glad I did!

We met at a local Spanish bar for drinks, then after a couple, moved next door to a brand new sports bar that his friend had just opened.  A really cute place that I'll probably go back to.  I love sports bars, btw.

I'm trying to remember everything we talked about but I kinda can't.  I know that this is a good sign for me.  I never remember particulars when I'm having a good time.

I do remember laughing a lot though.

And he smelled good.  I love when a guy smells good.  Sigh.

I can't believe I forgot to take a pic of my outfit to show on here.  What the hell was I thinking?

I did take a pic of my makeup and hair though (of course).

I decided to do a natural eye, long lashes, rosy cheeks, pink lips and slightly curled hair.  After the date he texted me to tell me that I was gorgeous, so I guess it worked! 

Behold.. me.  Probably in the least amount of
makeup you will ever see me wearing.

No clue why I look like I'm bored out of my mind.  Like I would ever be bored taking pictures of myself.

Or, you know, about to go on a date.

Whatever.

Anyway, we're making plans to meet up again sometime soon.  Aaaand.. I have another date tomorrow.  With a different guy.

I'll keep you posted on that too. ;)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!