Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Right after I published my last post my doorbell rang and it was the wonderful delivery man!


Don't you just love when stuff is delivered?  Even if you ordered it yourself it's still like getting a present.


Anyway, a week ago I looked thru my closet and discovered I was sorely lacking in any cute, new spring clothes.  Buuuuutt.. My budget likes to torture me by not allowing me to buy everything I desperately need want.


This makes living a few blocks from 5th Ave VERY depressing.


Thankfully, Charlotte Russe's online store came to the rescue.  If you've never heard of Charlotte Russe just think Wet Seal mixed with Forever 21.  Cheap, cute items that follow all the latest trends.  Definitely no staple items here, but I think all trend items should be bought on the cheap.


The only hard part about shopping in these stores is spending the time going thru all the clothes made for the tweenies and finding age appropriate items.  


Not that I'm a granny or anything but I still don't need my midriff hanging out for all to see.


Anyhoo.. They arrived today and I was so excited about the shoes and accessories that I had to take some pics.  I haven't yet tried on the clothes (about 6 tops and a pair of shorts), so it's just these pics so far.


Aren't they just adorable?  Sigh..




I've been looking for a great pair of nude heels for a couple months now.



Leaf ring..

And leaf inspired cuff bracelet.

Triple chain necklace with removable feather accessory.






I seriously love shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!