Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Girl

So, my favorite ladies took me out last night for birthday drinks.  We went to Bar XII, a great little sports bar/lounge with super nice staff.  It's a really fun place to hang, I'll probably go back sometime soon.

Image courtesy www.womanaroundtown.com
Here's me with a Berry Cosmopolitan (my drink of the night):


Sash and tiara courtesy of my two good girlfriends, Jill and Mary.  You can't see it but the sash says "Birthday Girl".  Mary made it herself.  :)


Also, I'm wearing one of my new dresses and the gold shoes I bought the other day. 


Sorry for the super quick post but my pops is flying in tomorrow so I gotta get to cleaning up the apartment.  Mom flies in on the 24th.  They're in town for my graduation.  So exciting!  Haven't seen them since Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!