Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Beautiful Photos

I often find photos all over the interwebs that I download.  Any ol' image that happens to catch my eye.  They very greatly in style, medium and subject.  I'm not sure what it is about these photos that I love so much.


Other than they're gorgeous, of course.










None of these images are mine and if I've taken any of your photos and you would like a link or for them to be removed please just message me.  I promise to start keeping better track in the future of where I come across these gorgeous images so that I might credit you all properly.


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous! It makes me want to dress up in a party gown and hoof it to the closest amusement park (c: Um, don't ask me why...I guess it's just the sense of whimsy and fantasy (cause in my pretend world, amusement parks and gowns go together)...And rant over. Glad to have found your blog and I'm so flattered that you have my link! A million thanks!

    Of course, you might decide to take it down after seeing this crazy rambling message. I wouldn't blame you (c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. The photos made me feel the same way.. And I could never take your link down, especially because you also secretly think gowns and amusement parks go together, like me.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!