Friday, May 16, 2014

But I don't wanna grow up..

Welp, here it is.. The official last day of my 20s.

What I'm doing tonight

Where the fuck did all the years go?  

Granted, I probably don't remember about 2 of them (fucking booze) but that still leaves 8 years that just *poof* disappeared.

Isn't there some kind of deal that I can make with the devil to go back to being 21 or something?

There sure are a few things that I'd like a redo on.  Though, luckily not that many.

I guess, all in all.. My 20s weren't so bad.  A few ups and downs like anybody, and the last 2ish years or so were a bit bumpy.  But I think, overall, they were pretty good.

And.. I am determined to make my 30s the absolute best years.

Well, until my 40s.  But one decade at a time, hm?

Here's what I've done so far, and what I'm planning to do to

As you know, I'm working on losing my winter weight.  Dropped almost 10 pounds so far!  Really miss a lot of things.. Fries.. booze.. ice cream.. butter.. But, I do feel great, so.. I'm sticking with it.

I also was reading about Project 365, where you take 1 photo a day for an entire year.  I really like this idea.  And hell, with camera phones it's certainly easy enough.  So, starting tomorrow, for 1 year I am going to take 1 picture a day and document my entire 30th year.

We'll see how it goes.

Also, I'm going to get my acting site up and running and start mailings to local managers and agencies.  That's my goal for this month.

Huh.. writing this out, I realized I've kinda naturally set timely goals.

Year: Picture a day
Month: Mailings
Day: Stick to the diet.

Hm.. now I need a goal for the week to round it out.  

I'll get back to you on that.

Other than that, I don't really have much planned for the actual birthday.  Some drinks with fam tomorrow night and then I'm going to hit the Brooklyn fair next week.  What better way to celebrate turning 30 than by acting like a kid?

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with ya! I turn 30 in a couple months. In a way I am so much happier because Im finally confident in myself as a women, but damn I wish I had my 21 year old body and ability to stay up all night partying then work the next day with no problem. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I hear ya! And thank you so much! Happy (early) birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!