Monday, September 30, 2013

Busy like a kinda lazy bee.

I'm not sure what it is about telling summer to fuck off, but I swear.. Once the cold weather makes it's way over, I can hardly stay in the house.

Whereas hot weather makes me hermit myself away from the world and hug my AC 22 hours out of the day.  Because sweat.  Ick.

Last Thursday a friend and I headed over to Irving Plaza to catch Candlebox and Hinder.  

But first we started with this.


And this.


Because calories don't count when you're going to see live music.

It's true.  I read it on the internet.

Then we watched some bands that I hadn't heard of who were pretty good, actually.  Open Air Stream and Devour the Day.  Look 'em up, if you want.  Or not.  

After that Candlebox came out.  Did you know it's been 20 years since their first album debuted?  That doesn't make me feel old at all.




After rocking out with them for a while, they scooted and Hinder came out.

Now, if you're familiar with Hinder at all, you'll see in the pictures that the lead singer?  Not Austin Winkler.  Nope.

It's Jared Weeks.  From Saving Abel.  Who I have a huge lady boner for.  Despite him being all gingery.  Because omg I love him.

So, not only did we get songs from Hinder, we also got some Saving Abel songs.  Which I was totally OK with.  Because I love him.  And not only that.  He totally sweated on me and it was awesome.  Because I love him.





Then on Saturday I finally got my hairs did.  Finally.  I was starting to look a hot mess.

But minus the hot.



And something that is totally out of character for me.  I completely forgot to take 600 selfies of my finished hair.  And I wasn't even drunk.  So I have no idea how that slipped my mind.

Later though, I was drunk.  I met up with a friend and her husband to watch the Iowa game.  Or something.  I'm pretty sure it was Iowa.

Maybe.

Then they headed home and I went to meet up with another friend at her work.  It's a bar though, so it's not weird.  It's good that she's not like, a teacher or something.  Because they tend to frown on drunken visitors.  And that would be awkward.

I don't have any pictures of that though.  Because I was drunk at that point.  I did find this pic on my phone.


Of which I have no explanation for.  So we'll just go with aliens.  Because why not?

Next up?  Shopping tomorrow for some tops for my upcoming headshots.  Which will either be Wednesday or Friday.  With a fantastic photographer.  I am superdupersuper excited about this.  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!