Thursday, October 17, 2013

Now where am I going to find the time to do nothing?

So, I haven't posted in a couple weeks because I've been surprisingly busy.  

Which is really cutting into my Lay Around and Do Nothing plan.

About 2 weeks ago I finally got my headshots redone.  I eventually settled on these..





The top two being used for internet submissions along with the bottom two.  The bottom two will be printed as well.

So far, they seem to be working.  I've gotten 3 auditions.  Had to pass on one because of travel time.  It would have been 9 hours on a bus, not counting the actual audition.. basically, my pups would have been stuck at home for 11ish hours.  That and if I had gotten it, travel and lodging would not be reimbursed.  

Then I ended up passing on another after the writer made some changes to the part that would have required nudity.

I'm not so down with the nudity part.  At least not for free, anyway.

Anyway, third audition I DID make it to.  I had actually thought that it only had gone so-so but..

I just heard back yesterday that I got the part!  So, that was pretty badass.  And also a good pick-me-up due to the fact that two hours earlier I ran into my ex for the first time in over a year.

While I was wearing a turkey on my head.

No, seriously.

Expression not included.

This was taken after in the bar, of course.  Because I need some alcohol.  

By some, I mean lots.

And that's my life lately.

Oh!  And rehearsals start tomorrow which I am beyond excited about.  I'll keep y'all updated on how it goes and the part and everything.  

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!