Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring has Sprung! Time to get drunk!

Hello there, all my favorite internet people!  I come to you today baring 2 gifts.. 1 awesome, the other less so..

The less so awesome, (which let's face, is still pretty awesome) is an update on everything ME.

Yes, yes.. Please keep the cheering to a minimum.  It's hurting my ears over here.  I love you guys too.

The second, much more awesome, is that I'll be doing a second post right after this to make up for my lack of a Funny Shit Friday.  So, you'll be getting a Way Funnier Wednesday Because I Was an Asshole and Forgot To Do it Last Friday post.

I'm still working on the title.

So, without further ado.. onto moi!

First, I'm sure you're wondering about TY, and the answer is..

I did NOT hear from him.  Frankly, I wasn't too surprised.  I still get the Facebook activity from him.  Likes on my pics/statuses/whatever, with about zero clue about what that means, if anything.  But honestly, I haven't been stressing about it.  Mostly because..

There's something to be said about when you hang out with a girl that has a memory like a steel trap.  Seriously, you say it once, it's in there for.eve.r.

How else am I supposed to be expected to memorize 300 page scripts?  Like a vice, baby.

What I'm referring to, in case you're curious, is that when I'm hanging out with a certain sexy someone and conversing, and you tell me something about yourself.. Like, oh.. I dunno, that you were never married.. Something little like that, ya know.

Don't expect me to not notice a few weeks later when you're on FB chatting with a friend and that friend asks you how your divorce went and you say it went OK.

Because, me?  I notice that shit.

In less exciting news, I FINALLY finished with the majority of my Spring cleaning.  Why this would be even a modicum of exciting is that the cleaning of the Spring included finally getting rid of all the rest of the ex's stuff.

Me, with less confetti and more alcohol.

I know, I know.. We've been broken up (and moved on) for forever.  A big part of it was that it was mostly just packed away, so I never thought of it and it wasn't that big of a deal to keep around.  But with my new organizing kick, it was time to just toss it once and for all.

A lot can be said for how much lighter I feel knowing that not only is all the extraneous crap cleared out of my closets, but that I know have more room for my shoes.

In fact, I think I should try to fill up all that extra space.. Hm.. My credit card hasn't gotten a work out for awh-

No!  No, Nicole!  Bad!  Save money.  Must save mone- 

But shoes are so pretty.. So shiny and new and pretty..

Whoa.  OK.  I think it's time to get off here and get on to the next post.  

See you all soon, my lovers.  And don't forget to check out my Way Funnier Wednesday Because I Was an Asshole and Forgot To Do it Last Friday post that's coming up in a hot minute. 

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!