Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I need a babysitter

Did you know it's possible to accidentally bite your own finger?

It's true.

I know this because I did it last night.  And it hurt like a sonuvabitch.  In fact, it's still a little sore today.

I was eating a FINGER food (hyuk hyuk) last night and as I was putting it in my mouth with one hand, I was typing with the other and trying to nudge Lila out of my face at the same time.

Apparently, I forgot my finger was in my mouth.

And I chomped down.  Hard.  Because the beef jerky I was eating was tough.

Bit right down on the nail/tip of my finger.



How I survived this long without adult supervision, I'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!