Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let it snow!

Third snowstorm to hit Manhattan in 3 weeks.. I wasn't here for the first one, which I was bummed about.  I went home to Seattle for Christmas and planned to fly back the 28th.  Unfortunately a blizzard blew in and stranded me on the West Coast until Jan 2nd.  I have a serious love for snowstorms.

Tonight they're expecting about 9 inches to fall overnight.  Currently we have almost an inch.  I use an extremely scientific method to measure the snow accumulation.  Observe:

Almost an inch in just an hour.




























A few other pics:

Somehow this ended up as a snowball and on B.

A pic of all the snow coming down.

View from 11 floors up.  Gorgeous.
























































Don't tell any of my teachers but I'm praying to the snow gods that they'll deliver tonight.  I could definitely use a couple more days off.  My break ended officially on Monday, but as my first class isn't until Wednesday I've gotten an extra long break.  2 1/2 weeks just aren't enough, especially in NYC when there is SO much to do.

I know, I know.  Cry me a river, right?

I'll shut up now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!