Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Nerdgasm.

Staying in line with my 2013 resolution to blog more, I kept meaning to make another entry a few days ago but then got completely distracted.

I *finally* got a gaming laptop.  I realize this is not going to help my Go Outside More goal, but fuck it.. This laptop is suh-weet.

Not sweet.  Suh-weet.

If you care at all about computers, you know, beside just being the machine that connects you to all your internet friends, I'll list the specs.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Me but with better hair and more vagina.

Anyway, I purchased an ASUS G75VW-AS71 with a 17.3 inch screen, an Nvidia GTX 660M card, 16 gigs of RAM, a 750 gig hard drive 7200 rpm and an Intel Quad-core i7-3610QM processor.

It's not top of the line, and the card could be a little better, but compared to my super old desktop and my puny little notebook, this thing is a monster.

I have named him Sulley.


See?  Like a monster. With attitude. And bad intentions.
Oh, hey there, little guy. Bless your heart.
If you squint it kinda looks like the Transformer's logo,
which, if we're being honest would be WAY cooler than a laptop.

Also, may I just say how awesome Amazon Prime is?  I joined with a half-assed idea about saving money (yeah, right) and was able to purchase the laptop at 3pm and get it delivered by 11am the next day.  For $4.  

Which means that I haven't set foot outside my apartment for 5 days now.

Not that I'm keeping track or anything.

Stop judging me.

Alright, I need to return to my sims now.. I think they're getting lonely.



Seriously, stop judging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!