Tuesday, January 29, 2013

About them resolutions..

So, this is a bit of a check-in and a lot of a photo-dump.

Hm.. what's that you say?  How are those goals going, you ask?  Why thank you for asking!  That's really very kind of you.  ;)

Actually, they're not going too bad.

I know, I'm as surprised as anyone.  Really.

In the beginning of January I started a low-carb, high-protein diet.  I know that wasn't on my goal list but because of my new diet I cut out all sugar and alcohol.

OK, by "cut out alcohol" I mean 8 days ago.  That was even harder than getting rid of sugar.

SOMEONE needs a cocktail right about now.  Fucking healthy life choices.  

I've also cut down a bit on diet soda, but not too much.  Though I did load up on Ice Sparkling Waters which are seriously yum.  That definitely helps with the sugar cravings.

Does shit for wanting a glass of wine though.

Other then that, not a whole lot else to report.  I haven't gotten out much lately because it's cold as an Eskimo's balls out there.  Which, don't get me wrong, I love winter.  But it's not real conducive to laying out in the park with a book.  Unless you want to lose a few toes.

But wait, how's that lots of sex resolution going?  


Slowly.

And by slowly, I mean not at all.  Sigh.

Anyhooters.  I got my hair done yesterday.  Took a few pics and then took a few more.  And then a couple more.  Then Lila and I took pics.  Actually, one of the pics of Lila and me came out really well and I'm thinking of getting it blown up and printed.  Whatcha think?

She's such a pretty pitty.
I seriously love this pic.  Hopefully it'll look good blown up, but it's hard to say since it's an iPhone pic.  

Here's a few more, if you're interested.

Not so easy trying to get a pit bull to stay in the shot.


Me and the baby.
I was so tickled this morning at how well my hair was
cooperating that I stopped and took a pic.
Both sides curled, like a normal person.  I swear, it never
usually looks like this.

Thanks for reading, you guys!  XOXO
Catch y'all later.

PS If you're ever in New York and need your hair done, hit up the Oscar Blandi Salon on Madison Ave.  Ask for Diego.  Him and his fantastic assistant, Beth, are seriously amazing.  I heart them hardcore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!