Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Death, run over twice.

My title pretty much sums up how I've been feeling the past few days.. Total and utter crap.

Slowly, one by one, my classmates fell sick with an awful cold.  One of them even developed pneumonia.  And I was helpless against it.. The sickness finally caught up to me a couple days ago and kicked my ass so hard I've been begging for mercy.

This blows.  I hate being sick.

In other news, classes and work have been going well.  The Bistro (my workplace) closed the other night for a private party.  A live salsa band was hired to play and every member of the band was blind.  And they were awesome.

The party was supposed to have about 60 attendees.  About twice that showed up.  It was so crowded people could barely stand, let alone salsa dance.

I got pics and I need to upload them, as soon as I get out of bed.  Sometime soon.

I hope.

Ugh.

2 comments:

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!