Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SpongeBob DGAF

This is the fourth fifth sixth time I've started this post and then closed it because I feel so boring lately.  When I think about writing all the boring life stuff that's been going on I just can't help imaging everyone's reaction.



Seriously.  How do bloggers manage to make post after post?  Either their lives are far more exciting than mine or they just have a knack for making the mundane details far more interesting than they really are.

I hope it's the second but I strongly suspect it's the first. 

Which means I either need to get better at writing or start living a more exciting life.

I hope it's the second but I strongly suspect it's the first.

And now that I'm writing this, I feel very First World Problemy.  There's so much sadness in the world lately and I'm complaining about having nothing to write about on my internet diary.

OK, so.. in an effort to enrich my blog life, I am going to create a list of steps to help myself.

Nic's List to Live A Fuller Life
1. Go outside.
2. Stay outside longer than 15 minutes.
3. Stop avoiding people.
4. ?????
5. Profit!  

I'm going to start tomorrow.  Or the day after tomorrow.

Definitely the day after tomorrow.  Maybe.

You know what?  I'll let you know.

XOXO   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!