Saturday, September 20, 2014

Vegas countdown.

In just 5 weeks and 5 days, I will be boarding a plane to Vegas and I am SO excited.  I haven't been there since I was 16.

I know, right?  That barely even counts.

Though I did put a major dent in my credit card at the Forum Shops in Caesar's Palace.  

Also not me.

So.  Since I haven't been to Vegas since before I could legally drink.. Gotta do it right.  Right?

I'll be going Oct. 30th - Nov. 3rd!  Halloween weekend!  Though, to be perfectly honest, that wasn't really my doing.  My friend's husband and his best friend (also both friends of mine) are turning 30 right around that time.  So, a big group of us are going.  Costumes required, of course.

We'll be staying at Treasure Island and partying it up at.. Actually, I don't know.  Everywhere?  Also, booking through Expedia, I got two free tickets to Cirque du Soleil's Mystere show.  Which sounds fun, but with a group of 10, what am I supposed to do with just 2 tickets?  Ah well.  Maybe I'll meet some gorgeous hunk and take him along.  

A girl can dream.

After getting my flights and room all booked, next step was to decide on a costume.

The hostess of the trip wanted all the girls to do a theme with their costumes.  Not my first choice, but I can turn anything slutty, so I was OK with it.  

Hostess really wanted to be a mermaid, so I was all, hey, why not do (slutty) Disney princesses then?  She was excited about that and put it to the other girls.

So far we have Ariel, Snow White, Pocohontas and me, Belle.  

I'm almost always Alice in Wonderland (though she's not technically a princess) or an AiW character, but I decided to bite the bullet and go as my favorite this year. 

Thankfully, Halloween costume sites have a love affair with slutty "storybook and princess" characters, so it wasn't hard to find a selection.

This is the costume that I liked the most, though I'll spend a few days perusing to see if any more pop up.


Throw on some elbow length gloves, hooker heels and fishnets and it'll be properly Vegas-ified.

I can't wait!

Stats
Diet: Down 10 lbs (started Sept 1st, but not in earnest until about 6 days ago when I was all Holy Shit!  I only have 6 more weeks until I have to squeeze my ass into a tiny ass-showing costume).  So, I buckled down.  Threw out my junk food, sugar, soda, and booze.

OK, that's a lie.  I drank all my booze.  But it's gone, so same thing.

Fun Booze free: 6 days.  Sigh.

Til next time.
XOXO






1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I was there last month! Are you guys seeing Britney at all? Reading your post makes me want to go back-have a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!