Saturday, February 2, 2013

2 Cent Saturday


Just my $0.02 for today.

Musical artists today don't make music.  They make songs.

Not all music artists, of course.  Just say.. oh, about everyone in the Top 40 Pop Songs.  

Them.  

There's nothing wrong with that, of course.  They make songs that they release to the public for them to buy and make their bank accounts bigger.

The songs themselves have no meaning.  They may have a theme or a subject.  But it doesn't actually mean anything to the singer.

Hell, most of them don't even write the songs.

Anyhooters.  That's just my opinion, of course.  There's nothing wrong if you're a big fan of pop today.  

Unless you like Justin Bieber.

Then I'm impressed you've managed to turn on your computer, much less navigated it to here.  Good job, little buddy!  Look at you go!

So.  That's my 2 cent Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!