Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sunny Seattle

Welp, I am back in NYC from visiting fam and friends in Seattle.  Can you believe we only had a single day of rain over the two weeks that I was there?

Fucking miracle, is what that is.

And of course, it is currently raining here in the city.  But check out this pic from Sunday.  The pops and I headed up to Vancouver to indulge in some alcohol and crabs.

Seafood, people.



How freaking lovely is that?

Of course, bridges aren't the same when not staring at them while slightly inebriated.



That's a Pomberry Sangria, is what that is.  Or something like that.  I dunno.  All I know is that by #4 I was feeling all sorts of good.

And of course, my fine dining attire.



Side note.. They really shouldn't let you watch Pixar movies in public.  Like, say.. On an airplane.

Yeah, Brave?  I sniffled.  Like a little bitch.  

OK, that's a lie.. I had tears full on running down the face.  What the hell has it been with Pixar movies lately?  I was sobbing after the first 10 minutes of UP.


Yeah.. you know they had you crying too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!