Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Do you ever walk out your door, look around and realize that a season has crept up on you without your even noticing?  This happened to me yesterday morning as I was out walking, which really should be a crime because Spring in Manhattan is absolutely gorgeous.


Here are a few snapshots of these flowers that caught my eye right outside my apartment:






How lovely and uplifting it can be to sometimes just notice the little things, like these tiny, delicate flowers on a tree.


What's it like where you live?  Has the sun been shining and the leaves turning shades of emeralds?  Or are the April Showers keeping you inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!