Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sometimes it's the little things.

It really is sometimes the little things that remind you what life is all about.  Things like this magnet that caught my eye as I wandered around a craft store in Chelsea.



This rings especially close to my heart as I am told all the time by my instructors to step out of my comfort zone and take a chance.  I tend to like to keep a wall up around myself and my feelings.

Which is total death for an actor.  Ugh.

Sometimes it's hard to remember that nothing great can happen to you when you stay inside your safe zone all the time.  You have to let go and let live.  


And grab life by the balls.  Always the balls.


Life likes it kinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me many, many comments.. I love hearing what you have to say. I read each one and try to reply in kind. Loves!